PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB: This position is responsible for producing customer product in the Laser Department, to insure that the product meets both the company’s and customer’s quality and delivery requirements.
- Use of Hilo and other material handling equipment
- Read, understand & follow Work Order information
- Run production with minimal supervision and standard instructions.
- Use related quality equipment
- Sends programs from laser PC to the laser console
- Basic CNC Knowledge
- Converts metric dimensions on prints
- Assist with minor machine maintenance
- Post programs in the CAD room so they accessible for use at the laser
- Oversee all laser related operations including laser maintenance
- Strong math skills
- Demonstrated ability in inspection processes
- Demonstrated ability in effectively reading blueprints
- Shop position with interaction between other departments